Click Here To View Adverts
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – CENTRAL BRISTOL
We are an established practice based in Central Bristol, providing a tranquil place for people to come and receive focused healing and care. With a strong reputation, good word of mouth referrals and long-standing practice members, the practice is expanding and the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chiropractor to work as part of a growing team in a beautiful healing space.
This is perfect for you and you are perfect for us if you:
- Are vitalistic in nature and philosophy
- Have a holistic approach and a caring energy/nature
- Enjoy longer treatment times
- Have flexibility to run your own diary and to work some evenings
This is not for you if:
- You are looking for high volume or a fast paced way of working
- Are transactional in nature
Please email email@example.com to find out more.
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED NORTH CORNWALL
Unexpected fantastic opportunity to join our clinic asap. One of the principal chiropractors has decided not to return to full time practice after the birth of her child, therefore an opportunity to absorb her practice has arisen. We currently have a locum providing maternity cover who finishes at the end of April and ideally need someone to take over from then.
- Minimum experience 2 years ideally. New grads may still apply
- Must have solid diagnostic and manual adjusting skills and excellent communication skills
- 90-120+ diary on 25 hour working week, with huge potential for further growth. No weekend work
- Experience or confidence in building and maintaining a patient base
- Interest and experience with pregnancy and pediatrics
- Self-employed contract
- We will help you build a clinic, develop skills as a Chiropractor, and provide a mentoring role. We need a professional, motivated, compassionate self starter
- Minimum commitment 1 year
- Beautiful location, 15 minutes from Rock, Padstow and Polzeath. Live the Cornish Riviera dream
- We have a reputation for excellence, strong demand for our services, almost exclusively word of mouth referral and cannot keep up with new patient demand. No high pressure marketing or sales
- Two relaxed Principal Chiropractors
- Two fully trained experienced CA’s
- Modern, large (5 adjusting room) clinic with parking
Learn more about us at www.wadebridge-chiropractor.co.uk.
For expressions of interest please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Precision Chiropractic is looking for the next Superstar Associate: An Award Winning thriving community clinic in Cheam; a short train ride to central London. We are proud of our high referral rates, family care, high standards and passion for Chiropractic.
You will ideally have:
- Several years experience, in an open-plan and/or higher volume practice, although each application considered on its merits
- Have a passion for Chiropractic, the wellness lifestyle and patient education
- A willingness to learn, grow your patient list fast, and looking to start ASAP?
Contact associates@mediaMarketing.clinic for more information.
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – LONDON
London Wellness (Canary Wharf and London Bridge) are looking for a dynamic and articulate full-time chiropractor. Working under the direction of Joanna Lowry-Corry, ideally you would have 3+ years of experience. If you’re interested in the position, email email@example.com describing why you’d be a good fit.
ASSOCIATE POSITION JOB OPPORTUNITY
Richmond upon Thames, TW9, London
Learn how to have a great work/life balance & how to get busy and stay busy! Get a great start to your career. Please visit for a day and send cv and cover letter to Toby Wragg DC
Call 07776444249 | Visit www.imperial-health.co.uk | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATE POSITION IN RICHMOND, LONDON
We are a busy, chiropractic wellness centre, established for over 25 years located only 20 minutes away from the centre of London.
This is a unique opportunity to gain mentoring from the principal chiropractor that is experienced in many techniques and protocols.
Our modern clinic has a positive and caring feel, uses state of the art equipment, including x-ray machine and digital processor, front desk and complete paperless system with high-end chiropractic tables.
Our competent and supportive team is there to make sure that you have the skills to run a busy, stimulating and exciting practice. They will make sure that you receive what you need at every turn.
If you are a confident enthusiastic pro-active chiropractor who wants to learn, serve and work full time you will fit in well.
If you feel this position is for you, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email CV to email@example.com or call 077 3663 5736.
ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – KEMPSTON, BEDFORD
Would you like to work in a fun and friendly clinic focused on providing an outstanding patient experience?
We have a thriving patient base with a regular flow of new patients attending via word of mouth. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive and professional environment with excellent staff and experienced chiropractors to provide on-going support. If you are a person who can build excellent patient rapport, welcomes continuous professional development and are excited by the thought of building your own client base within our excellently situated clinic then this could be the position for you.
We welcome experienced chiropractors or new graduates open to mentoring and support to help fulfil their potential. Must be GCC registered and eligible to work in the UK.
Learn more about us at www.so-healthy.co.uk
Please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – CANARY WHARF
Great Opportunity for Associate Chiropractor in Canary Wharf – Part-time/Full-time
What’s On Offer:
- Well-established clinic with a great team of friendly, experienced and successful practitioners
- Well trained Front Desk Team supporting growth and patient management
- Beautiful, quayside location in the heart of Canary Wharf with great links to the local business community and travel networks
- Reputation for excellence and large referral-sourced patient base as well as good passing trade and marketing strategy
- Good terms and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills including mentoring and support
What We Are Looking For:
- A confident, proactive associate with great people skills and the ability to build a wellness practice
- Minimum of two years’ experience with good adjusting/soft tissues skills and high standards of care
- Someone who is anxious to keep up with the latest developments and continue their professional development and skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
For more information on our clinic please see our website:
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – HAMPTON, SW LONDON
A position has become available for an ambitious associate to join our team of chiropractors in the prosperous town of Hampton, SW London. We benefit from being close to both the beauty of the countryside, the endless fun of the city centre and incredible transport links to go anywhere in the world.
We have an excellent reputation in the local community for delivering outstanding results, using a combination of AK, SOT, ABC and lifestyle solutions.
This position will be perfect for you if you want to master your craft and learn how to actually fix bodies well.
We Will Teach You:
- The art and science of muscle testing
- Methods of adjusting that give you consistently impressive and predictable results
- How to master your communication and build and maintain a thriving list of ideal patients
- To become elite at rebuilding bodies
- The business skills required to hit the ground running in your own clinic within just 2-3 years
You Will Have:
- The ambition and desire to be the best that you can be
- A thirst for knowledge
- A desire to learn muscle testing
- A passion for understanding and putting together the puzzle of health
Position is employed with a percentage-based salary and fantastic work/life balance. We support you with high-level coaching, mentorship and systems every step of the way.
If you want to rise above the average and become elite both on and off the bench, then this is the opportunity for you. Please send your cv and cover letter to the email address below.
SOUTH WEST LONDON ASSOCIATE POSITION
The largest provider of Chiropractic and Physiotherapy in Europe is looking for a chiropractor with passion, enthusiasm, and energy to be based in a beautiful clinic in South West London.
We have a busy and multi-disciplinary team dedicated to the art, science and mastery of Chiropractic; who undergo constant personal and professional development both in house and at sponsored external conferences, and strive to serve the surrounding communities with the absolute highest standards of care.
The applicant must meet the eligibility requirements set out below to qualify for the position. These include:
- Chiropractic qualification mandatory (Master’s degree desirable)
- Registration with General Chiropractic Council
- Experience using the diversified technique (other certified techniques are accepted with experience)
- Confident public speaker
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Problem-solving and management skills
- Proven ability to deal with physically demanding work
Key Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Taking comprehensive medical histories
- Conducting full physical, orthopaedic and chiropractic examinations
- Taking and interpreting x-rays, when appropriate
- Establishing an appropriate and specific treatment/management plan for each patient’s needs
- Performing appropriate chiropractic adjustments
- Educating and advising patients on rehabilitative exercises, to aid long-term recovery, and promote optimal health though dedicated lifestyle recommendations
- Writing reports, keeping accurate and confidential clinical records and maintaining client caseloads
- Attending case conferences, liaising with other healthcare practitioners and referring patients requiring other medical attention
- Participate in community outreach programmes and attend marketing events
- Undertaking continuing professional development (CPD) through case reviews, training, attending conferences and reading professional journals
Remuneration on offer is highly competitive with a negotiable retainer.
Please forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATE POSITION IN A BUSY CLINIC IN BEAUTIFUL BERKSHIRE
We are looking for a chiropractor with passion, enthusiasm, and energy to be based in a beautiful clinic in Berkshire.
We have a busy and multi-disciplinary team dedicated to the art, science and mastery of Chiropractic; we undergo constant personal and professional development both in house and at sponsored external conferences, and strive to serve our surrounding communities with the absolute highest standards of care.
The current position includes:
- Open plan style
- 140+ diary with potential for further growth
- Highly competitive remuneration
- 6 to 7 shifts per week
- Health talks in corporate and clinic environments
- Marketing opportunities available and managed in house
- GCC registration with insurance
- Experience in diversified technique (other training available on site)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Problem solving and management skills
- Proven ability to deal with physically demanding work at high volume
- Availability within 6 weeks
Applications close 10/03/2017
Email your most recent CV to email@example.com
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – COTSWOLDS
Amazing opportunity, new grads or associates wanting a change, full time or part time, the choices are yours!
Based in the Vale of Evesham, nestled in the Cotswolds, our district was voted 3rd best place to live in 2016 throughout the UK for work life balance.
We moved to our new premises 3 years ago, a purpose built centre with 4 adjustment rooms. Our busy town centre based clinic has an average of 25 new patients per month, so building your list will be swift and painless.
- Want to develop new techniques and clinical skills
- Be motivated and proactive a “can do” attitude
- Be keen to participate in and contribute to an enthusiastic team
- Committed to self-improvement and work excellence.
Please take a look at our website where you can see more about us: http://emeraldchiropractic.co.uk/join-us
Tel: 01386443999 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – SOMERSET
We are looking for a chiropractor to join our new practice. Based in Taunton, Somerset it’s all brand new inside. There is a large reception area, large treatment room and w/c facilities.
At times you are working you will have full use of the practice and full/part time is available.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
CHIROPRACTOR WANTED – SOUTHSEA, HAMPSHIRE
We have a consistently high stream of new patients and one of our Chiropractors is relocating! So, we need someone to join our very busy practice!!
- Much-loved Wellness based practice with focus on patient education
- Position open to both new/recent graduates and experienced Chiropractors
- We are experienced in coaching recent graduates
- Amazingly friendly team. Great patients. Beautiful working environment. Excellent work/life balance
- Guaranteed starting retainer progressing to generous scaling percentage rates
- Beautiful South Coast location in Southsea. Quick and easy transport links to London, Bournemouth and Brighton
Please send CV and/or video application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR (SW LONDON)
17 years, well established Fulham clinic seeks confident, motivated and enthusiastic chiropractor (2-3yrs experience) for significant personal and professional development opportunity. Experienced training mentor support available helping you learn and build towards running own successful practice.
Self-employed contract (20-25 hrs/wk) March/April start.
Full CV to email@example.com
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – THE NETHERLANDS
Chiropractic Van Heuven has two clinics in The Netherlands, one in the city of Amersfoort and one in the city Deventer. Our DC’s are members of the NCA. The associate position is in regard to the Amersfoort clinic, established in 1990 and still growing.
Our associate doctor will be leaving the Amersfoort clinic, after 10 years, in the course of 2017. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, innovative and eager to learn colleague. A must is the ability to (learn to) speak the Dutch language.
We have a vitalistic viewpoint with a neurological foundation. It is not needed to have followed an education in functional neurology, although we do require the willingness to work in this model.
We have a team of CA’s that support the DC’s to best serve our clients.
Our associate will introduce the new associate to the clients for a smooth transition.
Gepper’s are also encouraged to apply.
WANTED – CHIROPRACTIC DOCTOR
Unbeatable life opportunity near London. Terrific career opportunity for a top notch Chiropractor.
- How would you like to go home every night feeling what an amazing job you have done? How well would you sleep?
- Do you want to learn how to apply an effective combination of techniques to get brilliant results, work in the friendliest, warmest, most welcoming clinic?
- Do you want to learn proven patient management and handling skills to have a busy practice?
We are – well organized – fully equipped – successful and expanding. We have highly trained staff and a professional clean environment to work in.
The clinic is in a lovely old Tudor Town, 10 minutes from the Ashdown Forest, 20 minutes from the sea side, 20 minutes to Gatwick Airport and 40 minutes south of Central London.
Remuneration between 40% to 50% of production.
Reply to Andrea with resume and ideally a photo.
Tel: 07791 087107
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM ISLE OF MAN TO LONDON, TRAINEE TO EXPERT
Do you have a deep desire to help people become the best that they can be? Are you looking for somewhere to work that will teach you all aspects of true wellness? Are you looking to join a practice that will be able to teach you to become an EXPERT in both structure and function of the spine and nervous system? Would you like the opportunity to work in a cutting edge all encompassing Wellness Centre in South West London? Do you believe chiropractors are the most equipped professionals to lead the wellness revolution? Are Christian ethics and values regarding patient care and business practice important to you?
If so, we would love to have you join our amazing team. Some of the benefits will include:
- Learn how to get remarkable spine and posture correction as evidenced from x-ray and digital posture analysis from one of only two European based Advanced Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP) Practitioners
- See real evidence of people’s brains and nervous systems improving as a result of your care. (Are you ready to take neurologically based chiropractic to a whole new level?)
- Fully paid for access to all our amazing online training programmes to enable you to become a very successful, results orientated chiropractor and communicator. This will include receiving some of the best practice management training currently available and becoming a certified Posture Neurologist and CBP expert.
- Have the opportunity to attend all the latest conferences in Europe and the US at subsidised rates
- Work alongside a dedicated team to help you become a very successful chiropractor and eventual practice manager
- Hands on rehab training for 6 months learning alongside an Advanced CBP practitioner in a state of the art CBP spine and posture correction rehab clinic on the Isle of Man. This training will be on a part time basis (21 hrs a week earning a guaranteed income of £7300) while the remainder of the time the applicant is free to establish and grow their own patient base
- If the candidate wants, there is also the opportunity to supplement their training and any practice income with a considerable amount of clinic massage overflow (relaxation and sports)
Once the applicant is proficient in all aspects of care and practice management, they will be relocated to the newly established London Wellness centre, working full time as a CBP trained chiropractor, Posture Neurologist and wellness practitioner.
This position is for anyone who is prepared to put in the work to gain incredible training and become a great chiropractor. Asides from learning how to be an excellent practitioner, the dividends of the training will be the fantastic opportunity to practice in a magnificent clinic in the heart of London at the end of it!
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY for MOTIVATED CHIROPRACTOR in W. SUSSEX
- Must be confident, fun and friendly
- Excited to deliver Health Workshops in the community
- Must have great adjusting and communication skills
- Have the desire to learn, grow and be coachable
- Commission percentage range is 40-60%
CVs to: email@example.com
ASSOCIATE REQUIRED IN MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRE
Situated in the Peak District we are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to work in our expanding clinic. Mentoring given to develop necessary business and Chiropractic skills.
- 20 mins by train to Manchester City Centre
- 2 hours to the Lake District
- Good volume of new patients each week
- Few competitors in the area
- Great commission
- Great work-life balance
To apply please send your C.V. and covering letter to William at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – JERSEY
Are you a qualified and experienced chiropractor with experience in SOT and a confident adjuster?
Do you have the knowledge and passion to educate others about vitalistic health with a principled Chiropractic philosophy?
If so, Human Health Chiropractic would love to hear from you. A fun, fast growing and dynamic practice located in the picturesque island of Jersey, is opening the opportunity for an associate chiropractor to join their team with a generous package. With the belief that all people can experience their greatest potential of health and life through chiropractic care, lifestyle education and love. Applicants do not have to be ‘entitled for work’ in Jersey.
For further information or to make an application, please contact email@example.com
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – HERTFORDSHIRE
Are you looking for a health centre and mentoring that will support you to have the greatest year and an amazing career? If so, come and join the team that’s going to support you to achieve just that!
The Health and Vitality Centre have a fantastic opportunity to join our busy centre in the beautiful Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate would take over existing list.
If you are passionate about being the best you that you can be, want to be coached, inspired and challenged, with the opportunity for growth, then this is definitely the position for you.
We would love to have you visit our purpose-built centre and spend some time with the team to see for yourself what a great position we have available.
“Since coming on board with HVC I have grown a lot ,not only as a practitioner but also as a person. Everyone in the team wants you to achieve and will help however possible. We work hard but the rewards are great. This is my second place of work and compared to the previous I have enjoyed it immensely.” – Associate Paige
Please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME ASSOCIATE REQUIRED – FINCHLEY CENTRAL
One of our chiropractors is leaving the UK, so the successful applicant will be taking over her patient base, with a steady stream of new patients.
The clinic has two chiropractors, two massage therapists and a supporting front desk team of three. We have digital X-ray and we use computerised notes.
New graduates are welcome full training will be provided. GCC and UCA fees paid plus a monthly retainer and percentage basis. Learn more about us at www.fbpc.co.uk.
Please Email your CV to: email@example.com
Looking For A Fresh Start? Want To Feel Part Of Something Special?
Over five years, Willow Chiropractic has grown into one of the most successful chain of clinics in Bristol and the SW. With an enviable reputation for great service and quality care, we are continuing to grow. We owe this growth to an exceptional team of chiropractors, most of whom have been with us for years.
What do our Associates say?
- They enjoy clinical freedom to practice the way they want to
- They love that we put patient care first
- They have less stress & more success because our dedicated management team takes care of the business side of things
- The Willow coaching and mentoring programme supports them in their clinical and personal goals
- They have trust and confidence in their colleagues and CAs
- They feel valued and respected
- And they love being part of an, ambitious team that is going places
What do we say?
- We are set up in a way which enables chiropractors to focus on chiropractic.
- We wouldn’t be as successful as we are without our Associate team (so we take good care of them).
- We provide market-leading coaching and mentoring to help them be the best they can be (we realise we are all learning and growing).
- Our modern, purpose-built training centre makes learning fun and interesting
- We pro-actively help you keep your career on track (we know you don’t want to get jaded).
- Our online, state-of-the-art learning platform lets you access all the coaching resources you need, when you need them.
- Our dedicated marketing team provides you with a constant stream of new patients (so you never need to worry).
- And for the ambitious, our partnership track leads to clinic profit share plus involvement in mentoring and training.
The Small Print……
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package for the right people (the most ambitious earn a six-figure income).
- We pride ourselves on having the highest standards of patient care (and expect you to as well).
- We are all friends and work in a relaxed, supportive environment.
- If you are not a team player, you probably wouldn’t fit in.
We believe that acting with integrity while pursuing excellent standards; makes for a winning combination. Do you aspire to be better? Are you looking for a path to success? Or do you just want to work in a place where you feel relaxed and confident, and are appreciated and valued?
South Gloucestershire – full time role & maternity leave:
1st April start, looking after a patient base of 50+ per week whilst building up your own patient base in the same location. Great soft landing for an ambitious associate in this practice with incredible new patient numbers.
Immediate start, taking over a patient base of 50+ per week due to an associate relocating to a new Partnership role in another of our practices.
We are recruiting for a further three positions across the Bristol area over the coming months. Perfect opportunities for individuals keen to grow their own patient base quickly.
EXCITING CHIROPRACTIC MENTORSHIP – OPEN TO NEW GRADS OR MORE EXPERIENCED DC’s
Alex and Jemma Firth have been caring for patients in Warrington for nearly 10 years now, surrounded by a team of passionate CA’s, DC’s and MT’s.
They are looking for the right person to add to their clinical team, could this be you?
- Do you love chiropractic?
- Are you passionate about people reaching their full potential with the help of excellent chiropractic care?
- Do you want to work as a part of a dynamic team, with excellent opportunities for growth as a practitioner, and a fun social time with the team too?
- Do you want to be the best chiropractor you can, and help as many people as possible
If so, we are the team for you!
Alba is located in Warrington, in the midst of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, a short 25 minute commute from Manchester and Liverpool. Snowdonia, the Peaks and the Lakes are all an hour’s drive away.
- A full-time position, with excellent work/life balance
- A great salary
- GCC fees paid
- An excellent mentorship program from experienced, inspired chiropractors
- Opportunities for career progression
- Do you like to travel? Come & join the team at Alba in their chiropractic missions to Africa. We offer opportunities to travel and be involved in supporting various charitable organisations around the world
If you are interested in being a part of what we are doing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a paragraph about what inspires and excites you.
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – EAST MIDLANDS
Chiropractor Wanted! The Health on Hand Chiropractic Clinics are looking for a hard working and enthusiastic chiropractor, willing to help out with promotional tasks and events. One of our chiropractors is leaving in April and will leave a vacancy of 6 busy shifts a week, with an existing patient base and a possibility of adding more shifts.
The position offered is split between clinics in Mansfield and Leicester, in the East Midlands. The locations are close to the M1 giving easy access to East Midlands Airport, London, Birmingham, are sandwiching Nottingham and bordering the Peak District.
The leaving chiropractor has a strong interest in treating pregnant women, children and in using Sacro-Occipital Technique, similar interests would be advantageous. The clinics are progressive in the treatment techniques used and are always encouraging the chiropractors to learn more. We hold regular chiropractic meetings discussing patients, the running of the clinic and treatment techniques. The principal Thomas Jeppesen graduated from the AECC in 1997 and has a keen interest in Sports Chiropractic.
If you can see yourself working in a modern, light and friendly environment with excellent front desk support and regular chiropractic meetings, please send your CV and a Covering letter to practice manager Soraya Mangrolia on email@example.com
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – WARRINGTON
We’ve got a job opening – want to know more about it?
Here are answers to some questions you may have….
How much will I earn?
– £30-50k AND a guaranteed basic regardless of the number of patients you see. We pay you for just showing up.
How many hours will I have in clinic available to see patients per week?
– 35 hours per week…BUT this will be a mix of early shifts – so you have the afternoon and evening to yourself, and late shifts – so you get that lie-in we all love. Time to ensure a work-life balance, do your groceries, get to the gym, and go to the pub!
Will I be supported and mentored?
– YES! You will get 1 hour 1-2-1 with our principle DC every week, as well as up to 3 hours of coaching alongside other inspired chiropractors if you want it, AND an hour of coaching with our inspired team of CAs and MTs. That’s a total of 5 hours every week PAID to be coached, supported, inspired (and to catch up on your notes!).
Will I be busy?
– Yes! We expect every DC working with us to see at least 5 NPs every week, which enables them to build a busy list quickly. Take on board our coaching and support, and your numbers will be at 80 per week by six months and growing steadily.
Will you pay my GCC fees?
– YES! In their entirety – all £1250.
Will you send me (all expenses paid) on a Chiropractic Mission Trip within my first 2 years of working for you?
– YES! If you’re interested in travel, and chiro-mission we’re the place to be!
Will I know anyone in Warrington?
– Yes! We have an amazing team who socialises together regularly. We’ll look after you and settle you in, don’t worry.
When can I start?
– NOW! – we are looking for people to join our team now, but also for new graduates to come and join us this summer.
How do I apply for this incredible opportunity?
– Email me today on firstname.lastname@example.org – or if you really can’t wait, call me on 07984533304
CASTLE CHIROPRACTIC – SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRE
Castle Chiropractic Clinic is a busy wellness-based practice established 12 years, with a brilliant local reputation and referral network. We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic associate Chiropractor with excellent patient communication skills to take over a full patient base. Must have some experience of SOT and be confident in delivering the Chiropractic message. Training available from the principle chiropractor who has ten years of experience in practice.
Contact: Julie Rogers on 07774 011961 or email email@example.com
CHIROPRACTIC POSITION IN VIBRANT SOUTH MANCHESTER
Join our team! We have available a full time Chiropractic position in clinics that have been established for 17 years. A position has become available for 1 June 2017. One of our Associates will be leaving who has worked with us for seven years.
A great opportunity for the right candidate to build a thriving business but also learn to love the healing power of chiropractic. The position also comes with a £1000 -£1500 retainer per month if needed. You will be supported and trained in all aspects of patient management and techniques (Activator, AK, Functional Neurology). PRT graduates welcome to apply.
Please email CV and covering letter to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – EDINBURGH
A fantastic opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary centre in the heart of Edinburgh. Taking over a good sized patient base with scope to build. 30 minute appointment times and longer if necessary. A diversified philosophy and keen interest in rehabilitation strategies would be advantageous.
Ideally 1-2 years’ experience and able to start at the mid April to integrate into the practice.
Please contact Holly at email@example.com for more information.
ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR REQUIED – MATLOCK, DERBYSHIRE
Would you like to work in a fun and friendly clinic focused on providing an outstanding patient experience?
We have a thriving patient base with a regular flow of new patients attending via word of mouth. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive and professional environment with excellent staff and experienced chiropractors to provide on-going support. If you are a person who can build excellent patient rapport, welcomes continuous professional development and are excited by the thought of building your own client base within our beautifully situated clinic then this could be the position for you.
We would welcome experienced chiropractors or new graduates open to mentoring and support to help fulfill their potential. Must be GCC registered and eligible to work in the UK.
Matlock is within commuting distance of 3 major cities, Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby. Learn more about our clinic here: www.so-healthy.co.uk
If you are interested in this great position please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY IDYLLIC COTSWOLD LOCATION
Live and work in an idyllic Cotswold location with easy access and great connections to the rest of the country. Our long established wellness practice, with a large patient database is looking for our next Chiropractor to join the team. You will benefit from mentoring and support from an experienced Chiropractor and educator in SOT, Cranial Work, Paediatrics and Nutrition. Your personal development will also be nurtured and encouraged along with your chiropractic philosophy. Tools, resources and support for developing and growing the patient base will be provided.
Please send application and CV to: email@example.com
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – HOUNSLOW
Excellent opportunity for enthusiastic proactive Chiropractor to join our great and supportive Hounslow Chiropractic team. You will be taking over an existing base with remuneration of £60-70k+ per annum.
Hounslow is a very busy hub nearby Heathrow Airport. Our clinic is well known in the local area, long established, very busy, and situated on the High street.
You will be given wide opportunities from mentoring and marketing to maintain and grow your patient base even further.
If you’re looking for new opportunities or just ready for a change then please send your CV and expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – LONDON
Great opportunity in London. Chiropractor required for busy clinic, established 22 years. Previous associate has moved away. Huge patient database. Excellent training given. All fees paid. Perfect location just outside the city of London.
Please send cv to: email@example.com
ENTHUSIASTIC, MOTIVATED, CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED
Associate Chiropractor required to take over an existing patient base from a principal who is retiring from a busy, long established (over 35 years) practice. This multi-disciplinary clinic is based in the thriving town of Woking in Surrey. There are good communication links and easy access to London. We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible to allow for a smooth transition. Hours can be flexible, and there is fantastic potential for growth for a willing, hardworking Chiropractor.
For further information please call Nicola on 07787 780104, or send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHIROPRACTIC POSITION IN CENTRAL LONDON N1/EC1
Join our team! We have available a full time Chiropractic position across two locations. Brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to build a thriving business. The position also comes with a £1000 -£1500 retainer per month depending on experience. PRT graduates welcome to apply. Please email CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
WHY OUR CHIROPRACTORS NEVER LEAVE US….
Over the years Life Chiropractic has expanded to become the largest chain of clinics in the south of Essex, we owe our growth to our exceptional chiropractors who have been with us all along.
We appreciate that as a chiropractor you have a choice when it comes to jobs, as the demand for chiropractors is high, therefore the welfare of our chiropractors is our top priority. Our Chiropractors enjoy the freedom to practice in a young, professional and fun environment together with the right financial re-numeration.
When thinking how we may differ from other work places we came up with the following list
- You will always be surrounded with an experienced chiropractor for support
- Two weeks intensive training when starting consisting on management and technique to make sure that you are confident with your patients
- Between two to three, in clinic seminars per year (CPD is sorted), currently focused on technique
- Access to our unique online training modules to learn new techniques and re visit old ones
- It’s our aim to make our chiropractors as successful as possible.
- An in house dedicated marketing department, not a chiropractor, to allow a steady flow of patients.
- We have created our own, state of the art, booking app installed on over 2000 of our patients phones.
- Endless amounts of new patients so you never need to worry about that.
- We are the largest chain of chiropractic clinics in our area so whenever anyone needs a chiropractor we are the first place that comes to mind.
Working at Life Chiropractic
- All clinics have a number of experienced chiropractors and massage therapists (so you wont be left alone in a room)
- All chiropractors that have been with us over a year are seeing more than a 100 patients per week (some are averaging 140)
- We are all friends and work in a relaxed environment, you will have the freedom to enjoy your profession without continuously being scrutinised
Personal benefits of working at Life Chiropractic
- An initial retainer to make sure you are not stressed
- First year GCC fees paid
- Accountancy fees paid
- An initial bridging loan available to get you started
Please go to our website and feel free to take an inside clinic tour via the “our Clinics” page. You can also visit our Facebook page or best of all get in touch and come and see what we are doing. Feel free to contact our chiropractors for firsthand experience of what it is like to work with us.
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – CENTRAL LONDON
Chiropractor needed for immediate start. We are looking for an experienced and committed Chiropractor to join our team in central London. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIROPRACTOR REQUIRED – GATESHEAD
The North-East needs you! An associate chiropractor position is becoming available at our clinic in Gateshead, across the Tyne from Newcastle. The position will suit both a new grad looking to kick start their career, or an experienced chiropractor looking for a relaxed quality of life in the north-east of England.
- 50% Remuneration Package
- Extra commission available based on participating in clinic management activities
- GCC fees paid for in the first year of associateship
- Clinic buy out option after 2 years with favourable monthly payment terms
The clinic offers an open plan style adjusting area with wellness and maintenance philosophy. We use “Chirotouch” practice management software, that semi-automates our front desk and soap notes, making record keeping easy and accurate. We have great front desk staff who are involved in many aspects of our practice member’s health journey, alongside the chiropractor.
The north-east of England offers a great balance of city life, in and around Newcastle, and access to the idyllic countryside of Northumberland, Cumbria, Durham and the Yorkshire Dales. The cost of living is very reasonable and access to international destinations is made easy via Newcastle airport, just 15 minutes away. The opportunity offers the right person the ability to operate within the clinic structure.
For more information contact Greg Lees or a Life Chiropractic team member at email@example.com
Phone: 0191 4911006
Click Here To View Adverts